The Joint Access Committee is kicking off the 2019 park season with our annual park cleanup weekend. We are looking for volunteers to come down and make the park a better place! Saturday May 4th at 10am will be the official cleanup kickoff and lunch will be supplied around noon. On Sunday May 5th, the Joint Access Committee will be holding an official meeting at the park at 10am which will be followed by the completion of any outstanding cleanup tasks left over from Saturday.
Tasks we are hoping to accomplish are (but not limited to):
- Old fire pit cleanup and removal
- New fire pit installation
- Chainsaw large brush around park perimeter
- Brush Hog smaller brush around park perimeter
- Wood chip trimmed waste
- Log splitting
- Dock installation
- Swim Raft installation
- Swim Buoy and perimeter swim rope installation
- Picnic table painting and repair
- BBQ Grill cleaning
Lets have a great 2019! We look forward to seeing you there!