The Strawberry Point Bluffs and Strawberry Hills Estates Neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for Friday May 21 and Saturday May 22 from 9am – 4pm
It has been published on the following:
- Facebook Marketplace
- South Lyon Swap
- Howell/Brighton Buy, Sell and Trade
- Livingston County Swap
- Garage Sale Livingston County
- Howell Area Virtual Garage Sale
Signs will be placed at the entrance to the sub. You will be responsible to place your own yard signs.
Good luck to all!
Planning meeting scheduled for Wednesday, May 5 @ 6:30 pm at the Park.
PR (aka Pig Roast) scheduled for Saturday, August 14. Many volunteer opportunities!
Questions? Contact Nancy Greko @ 810-772-0352
Thanks from your Co-chairs
SHEHA’s annual HOA Meeting to occur virtually via Zoom on Wednesday April 7th at 7pm.
Attendance requires an invitation and passcode. Please contact Larry Gauthier (email@example.com) for the link.
When: Friday May 21 – Sunday May 23
9 am to 5 am
Will be posted on Livingston County Swap, Whitmore Lake Swap and Nextdoor Digest.
Any questions please contact Nancy Greko 810-772-0352
Saturday April 3rd at 10:00am
There will be over 300 pre-stuffed Easter Eggs for the kids to “Hunt” for!
Don’t forget your basket to hold all your eggs!
We’re hoping for warm weather and sunshine, but please look at the weather so the kiddos are dressed appropriately!
Easter Bunny appearance at 10:30am
This years Pontoon Slip Drawing for 2021 will be held on Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 7:00pm (sharp). The drawing will be held at the Strawberry Park and mask and social distancing are encouraged. A donation of $350 is required at time of slip assignment. The Pontoon Slip Drawing Rules can be read by clicking here.
When: Saturday, Sept. 19th with a Rain Delay Sunday, Sept. 20th
Where: Strawberry Lake Park, 5333 Gallagher Blvd.
Who: Community Members and Family Members Only
Time: Starts at 11:00 – Completion of Tournament
Teams: Based on skill level (please be honest)
Registration by September 13th – Text Steve Scheuring at (734) 660-0304 with the following information (Of course we will accept late sign up but early registration will assist with set up!):
- Name of Participant (please send a separate text with each participant)
- Best guess of your bagger level based on the following guidelines
- 1 Bagger – This player has limited to no experience with the game. There is little control over where the bag is going, and the bag often misses the board.
- 2 Bagger – This player has a feel for the distance needed to toss the bag but is erratic in getting the bag to consistently hit and stay on the board. Typically, this level of player is in the beginning stages of developing a consistent throwing motion that can be repeated.
- 3 Bagger – This player has started to develop some consistency when tossing the bag. They have a basic understanding of game strategy but have yet to master all the different types of throws including the airmail shot needed to excel and compete at the higher levels.
- 4 Bagger – This player fully understands game strategy but may struggle with consistency. At times, this player looks like they can beat anyone, but then in a subsequent game (or frame) can struggle.
- Premier – This player can and wants to compete against anyone. This player can execute sliding the bag and airmailing the bag as needed. Player fully understands game strategy and likely plays and practices on a regular basis.
Donation will be accepted at the park prior to the beginning of this fun filled event.
Side games will be available for additional donations.
Additional donations are welcome and encouraged!
Due to escalating COVID-19 concerns, our 2020 Pontoon Slip drawing has been postponed again. The new event date is TBD and more details will be available soon both via the entrance sign and here on the web. Stay safe out there.
Greektown Casino Bus Trip Fundraiser
Saturday, February 22nd, 2020
Presented by: PHS Act2 Theatre Company
For reservations please contact Maggie O’dell at 734-709-7332 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Saturday, December 21, is our 2nd Annual Christmas Caroling event.Please meet at the Greko’s at 6 pm. Greko’s will provide new songbooks and Jingle Bells. Wear your festive Santa hats. Bring your own flashlights. It is dark. Cocoa and cookies and “Reindeer Games” at the Greko’s after caroling. If you would like to contribute to the cookie selection please bring at 6.Please dress accordingly.
HO! HO! HO!
Please join your friends and neighbors as we spread Holiday Cheer for an evening of Christmas Caroling.
Saturday, December 21st.
Meet at John and Nancy Greko’s
5206 Gallagher at 6 pm
Greko’s will supply song books and jingle bells.
Bring a flash light and your voice.
Carolers are welcome back to the Greko’s for Cookies and Cocoa and “Reindeer Games.”
If you would like to add to the cookie selection, please bring them at 6 for later.
Fire will be lit both inside and out.