What a great day! Thanks to all who helped make this a memorable event.
PIG OUT PIG ROAST Update!
Only 10 days away!
With well over 100 tickets sold, this has turned out to be a major event! Please note the following to help insure the day goes smoothly for everyone.
- Parking at the Park will be EXTREMELY limited. Please make every effort to leave your vehicles at home and walk. Neighborhood boaters still need to utilize the Park for lake access and boat trailers.
- For those who are bringing a dessert to share, there will be a table set up for this. Look for the sign. Plates, forks and some serve ware will be provided.
- Please bring your own beverages, ice and cups as these will not be provided. BYOB
- In case of inclement weather the meal will still be provided “To Go” in clamshell containers. Just come to park for pickup.
- Seating will be limited even with renting 4 extra tables and 32 chairs. Please be courteous to those who need to dine
and utilize the tables.
- Music will be provided and there will be a 50/50 drawing for the cash and the “Door Prize” and the floral centerpieces.
Let’s make this a memorable event!
Your Pig Roast Committee