Only 10 days away!
With well over 100 tickets sold, this has turned out to be a major event! Please note the following to help insure the day goes smoothly for everyone.
- Parking at the Park will be EXTREMELY limited. Please make every effort to leave your vehicles at home and walk. Neighborhood boaters still need to utilize the Park for lake access and boat trailers.
- For those who are bringing a dessert to share, there will be a table set up for this. Look for the sign. Plates, forks and some serve ware will be provided.
- Please bring your own beverages, ice and cups as these will not be provided. BYOB
- In case of inclement weather the meal will still be provided “To Go” in clamshell containers. Just come to park for pickup.
- Seating will be limited even with renting 4 extra tables and 32 chairs. Please be courteous to those who need to dine
and utilize the tables.
- Music will be provided and there will be a 50/50 drawing for the cash and the “Door Prize” and the floral centerpieces.
Let’s make this a memorable event!
Your Pig Roast Committee
A ring was lost at the park last Saturday, May 8th. If anyone happens to find it, please contact Sue at 734-395-1572.
The Strawberry Point Bluffs and Strawberry Hills Estates Neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for Friday May 21 and Saturday May 22 from 9am – 4pm
It has been published on the following:
- Facebook Marketplace
- South Lyon Swap
- Howell/Brighton Buy, Sell and Trade
- Livingston County Swap
- Garage Sale Livingston County
- Howell Area Virtual Garage Sale
Signs will be placed at the entrance to the sub. You will be responsible to place your own yard signs.
Good luck to all!
When: Friday May 21 – Sunday May 23
9 am to 5 am
Will be posted on Livingston County Swap, Whitmore Lake Swap and Nextdoor Digest.
Any questions please contact Nancy Greko 810-772-0352
Driveway Sale for May 27- May 31st @ 5200 Gallagher
Furniture, Antiques, household supplies, tools, home furnishings. Clothing. David and I will be wearing masks.
Kamille and Bob Karlson will be having a driveway sale this Fri & Sat, May 15 & 16 at 5221 Gallagher Blvd.
Using Safe Spacing. Furniture, Etc/Some furniture inside. Bob and I will be wearing masks.
UPDATE – June 17th, 2019: SOLD!
UPDATE – June 13th, 2019: Now only asking $250 for the pair!
Leather sofa and loveseat for sale.
$400 for the pair
If you are interested please contact John and Nancy Greko at 810-772-0352 | 5206 Gallagher
Greetings Strawberry Point Bluffs and Strawberry Estates Homeowners!
Some neighbors have asked about competing rates for trash pickup. The Garbageman in Brighton offers special rates for our two subdivisions if 40 or more households sign up. If you wish to change to this service you would need to cancel your current service effective June 30, 2019 end of quarter, and sign up with the Garbageman in June to start pickup effective July 1, 2019. The phone for The Garbageman is 810-225-3001.
The rate we have been quoted for 40 households or more is as follows:
- Quarterly Rate with cart rental $48.00
- Quarterly Rate supplying your own cart $42.00
- Recycling plastic large bags $10.00 per roll of 10 bags
- Yard waste in Brown paper leaf bags $2.00 per bag.
- Pickup is on Thursdays after 12 noon.
Services quoted are pickup for one trash cart plus up to 4 kitchen bags per week. Yard waste pickup is every other week April through early December. Call for your pickup.
I have had this service for the past few months and have had no issues. I have had no problem with getting them to answer the phone and give me information. The senior rate is $45.00 per quarter for regular customers with their own cart, so the subdivision rate is a little cheaper than the senior rate. I hope this is helpful to you and you are able to call the Garbageman for any other questions. We are trying to keep the truck traffic in our subdivisions to a minimum however prices keep rising so an alternative trash pickup service is being offered for subdivision rates.
Beth Freiberg, Secretary Strawberry Point Bluffs HOA
Bunco Beach Babes have just finished their first season of fun and shenanigans. We will resume again in September. If you are interested in joining our fun group please contact: Nancy Greko 810-772-0352. LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!
I will come to your house and provide the following services:
|Mobile Mower Maintenance
|Mower blade sharpening
||$15/blade push; $22/blade rider
|Mower tune up
||$20+parts push; $30+parts rider
|Mower deck cleaning
I can also mow and help with any other yard work. Contact Brad to schedule.