Update: The Slip Assignments for 2022 are as follows:
- Slothower, Josh
- Greko, John & Nancy
- Phillips, Gary & Marilyn
- Gauthier, Larry & Irene
- Nelson, Frank & Cynthia
- Fett, Gary & Ruth
- Allen, Dave & Marge
- Taylor, Don
- Alex, Frank & Janice
- Garrity, Jason
- McManus, Bill & Lisa
- Flynn, David
- ALT 1: Ouillette, Joe
- ALT 2: Musgrave, Trenton
The 2022 Pontoon Slip Drawing will be held on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 7:00pm (sharp). Please arrive 15 minutes early for drawing registration. The drawing will be held at the Strawberry Park and mask and social distancing are encouraged. A donation of $350 is strongly recommended at the time of slip assignment. The Pontoon Slip Drawing Rules can be read by following this link: https://strawberryhillestates.org/download/park_and_access_committee/pontoon_slip_drawing/PONTOON-SLIP-DRAWING-2021.V2.pdf
The Strawberry Hill Estates annual HOA meeting is scheduled to take place at our park access on Wednesday, April 27th 2022 @ 7:00pm.
It’s that time of year again when the weather has changed and we all begin to pull our boats off the lake for winter storage.
A reminder of winter storage rules as defined by SPBHA bylaws: Winter storage of boats, trailers, or other recreational vehicles is not allowed closer to the road than the closest point of the residence.
The JAC has removed the swim raft and buoys and soon to remove the boat launch dock. Picnic tables will be stacked soon and the portable toilet has already been picked up for the year.
Please remove all items from the kayak/canoe rack as winter storage of personal property is not permitted at the park. All pontoon slips must remove their mooring poles and access docks from the park as those are personal property and not to be stored at the park.
The JAC thanks you for another great summer at our park access!
Only 10 days away!
With well over 100 tickets sold, this has turned out to be a major event! Please note the following to help insure the day goes smoothly for everyone.
- Parking at the Park will be EXTREMELY limited. Please make every effort to leave your vehicles at home and walk. Neighborhood boaters still need to utilize the Park for lake access and boat trailers.
- For those who are bringing a dessert to share, there will be a table set up for this. Look for the sign. Plates, forks and some serve ware will be provided.
- Please bring your own beverages, ice and cups as these will not be provided. BYOB
- In case of inclement weather the meal will still be provided “To Go” in clamshell containers. Just come to park for pickup.
- Seating will be limited even with renting 4 extra tables and 32 chairs. Please be courteous to those who need to dine
and utilize the tables.
- Music will be provided and there will be a 50/50 drawing for the cash and the “Door Prize” and the floral centerpieces.
Let’s make this a memorable event!
Your Pig Roast Committee
Strawberry Hill Estates HOA Special Meeting – Thursday, July 29th @ 7pm
The Board of Directors of the Strawberry Hill Estates Homeowners Association (SHEHA) is holding a Special Meeting at the Park to discuss raising the annual dues. All SHEHA residents (homes on Indianola, Lisch, and Strawberry Hill Lane) are encouraged to attend. Ballots will be distributed and collected at the meeting. Residents unable to attend will be visited by volunteers in door-to-door canvassing for missing votes.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our community has received notice that Clark Aquatic Services will be treating Strawberry Lake today (June 9th, 2021) as part of an ongoing weed control effort. Lake usage restrictions are as follows:
- Swimming is restricted for 1 day
- Watering flower and vegetable gardens with lake water is restricted for 5 days
- Watering lawn/turf/grasses with lake water is restricted for 5 days
Date change due to weather – Meeting will now take place next Saturday May 1st at noon – at the park.
SHEHA’s annual HOA Meeting to occur virtually via Zoom on Wednesday April 7th at 7pm.
Attendance requires an invitation and passcode. Please contact Larry Gauthier (email@example.com) for the link.
Saturday April 3rd at 10:00am
There will be over 300 pre-stuffed Easter Eggs for the kids to “Hunt” for!
Don’t forget your basket to hold all your eggs!
We’re hoping for warm weather and sunshine, but please look at the weather so the kiddos are dressed appropriately!