When: Sunday, September 26th @ 11am
Where: Strawberry Lake Park, 5333 Gallagher Blvd.
Who: Community and Family Members Only
Donations to the park will be accepted upon entry to the tournament, $10 per player recommendation. Players will choose their skill level at registration: Advanced or Novice. After all players are registered, teams will be randomly paired up, but consist of one team member of each skill level. The winning team will receive a cash prize and 1st place medals!
Bring your best chili and a serving spoon down to the park in a container that will keep warm. No cost to enter, bowls and plasticware will be provided. Voting will happen throughout the cornhole tournament and be tallied upon completion. The winner will be announced and will receive a cash prize and the Golden Ladle trophy!
Additional donations to the JAC will be accepted throughout this fun filled event
All members of the community are welcome to attend even if you are not participating in either the cornhole tournament or the chili cookoff. See you there!
What a great day! Thanks to all who helped make this a memorable event.
Only 10 days away!
With well over 100 tickets sold, this has turned out to be a major event! Please note the following to help insure the day goes smoothly for everyone.
- Parking at the Park will be EXTREMELY limited. Please make every effort to leave your vehicles at home and walk. Neighborhood boaters still need to utilize the Park for lake access and boat trailers.
- For those who are bringing a dessert to share, there will be a table set up for this. Look for the sign. Plates, forks and some serve ware will be provided.
- Please bring your own beverages, ice and cups as these will not be provided. BYOB
- In case of inclement weather the meal will still be provided “To Go” in clamshell containers. Just come to park for pickup.
- Seating will be limited even with renting 4 extra tables and 32 chairs. Please be courteous to those who need to dine
and utilize the tables.
- Music will be provided and there will be a 50/50 drawing for the cash and the “Door Prize” and the floral centerpieces.
Let’s make this a memorable event!
Your Pig Roast Committee
Strawberry Hill Estates HOA Special Meeting – Thursday, July 29th @ 7pm
The Board of Directors of the Strawberry Hill Estates Homeowners Association (SHEHA) is holding a Special Meeting at the Park to discuss raising the annual dues. All SHEHA residents (homes on Indianola, Lisch, and Strawberry Hill Lane) are encouraged to attend. Ballots will be distributed and collected at the meeting. Residents unable to attend will be visited by volunteers in door-to-door canvassing for missing votes.
For more information contact email@example.com
Final week for purchasing
PIG ROAST tickets.
If interested please contact
Nancy Greko firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Gauthier email@example.com
The Joint Access Committee (JAC) is holding a meeting at our park access (5333 Gallagher) on Sunday, July 25th @ 10am.
All members of the community are welcome to join.
2021 Neighborhood “PIG OUT” Pig Roast
Saturday, August 14 (rain or shine)
Pulled Pork w/wo bun
Corn on the cob
Hot dogs for kids if preferred
Meal Service 4-6
Tickets $10 Adult (10+)
Ticket Sales begin Monday, July 5-24
For those who would like, please bring a dessert to pass
Table service provided
For tickets contact Nancy Greko firstname.lastname@example.org or
Irene Gauthier email@example.com
Our community has received notice that Clark Aquatic Services will be treating Strawberry Lake today (June 9th, 2021) as part of an ongoing weed control effort. Lake usage restrictions are as follows:
- Swimming is restricted for 1 day
- Watering flower and vegetable gardens with lake water is restricted for 5 days
- Watering lawn/turf/grasses with lake water is restricted for 5 days
A ring was lost at the park last Saturday, May 8th. If anyone happens to find it, please contact Sue at 734-395-1572.
The Strawberry Point Bluffs and Strawberry Hills Estates Neighborhood Garage Sale is scheduled for Friday May 21 and Saturday May 22 from 9am – 4pm
It has been published on the following:
- Facebook Marketplace
- South Lyon Swap
- Howell/Brighton Buy, Sell and Trade
- Livingston County Swap
- Garage Sale Livingston County
- Howell Area Virtual Garage Sale
Signs will be placed at the entrance to the sub. You will be responsible to place your own yard signs.
Good luck to all!